Friday, May 10, 2013

FUSION Card Challenge {Hypothesis #6}


THIS WEEK'S HYPOTHESIS: 
What will generate the most successful card for the week; the sketch or the inspiration photo or the two combined? 



PROCEDURES:

1. Play with just Jackie's sketch challenge.
2. Play with just Lesley's inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Experiment Page before playing along.

Here are some fabulous cards by our design team showing you how it works!


Jackie's Challenge



Lesley's Challenge





FUSION Challenge 


DATA {RESULTS}Come back and vote for your top 3 favourites once the linky closes on Wednesday at Noon (EST).

FINDINGS {CONCLUSIONS}Will be announced at 11am (EST) next Friday.

10 comments:

  1. I ADORE this challenge!!!! You designers have outdone yourselves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to be back for another fun week! I was stumped with Leslie's part of the challenge, but LOVED the sketch that Jackie created and based my card on that part! Looking forward to coming back to see more cards soon and visit the other blogs! Have FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch this week ... and those bright tea cups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inspiration cards again, ladies! I'm happy that I was able to join in this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fusions.I have used both(sketch and photo)hope it qualifies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so intimidated by these fusions at first glance...But I am now up to the challenge! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your fun NEW challenge site!!!! I have to say that I am very excited for the possibilities!!! What an innovative way to play!!! LOVE IT!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoW! I had a really hard time picking my top 3... There are so many great entries this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun challenge! My top three are Nicole, Macarena and Lea L. Can't wait to see what else you guys come up with!

    ReplyDelete